What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What are you thankful for??

Its November.
On my FB page I have been writing something I am thankful for
everyday. 

Here are a few more things I am thankful for
I am so thankful for my Children, they are healthy and happy. 
They are beautiful and loving. 
I am so thankful for My husband. Who works so hard for us
He loves me so completely, he is the best father to our children.
I am so thankful for my family. 
We can be a little bit crazy and loud at times, 
we can yell and scream at each other, but at the end of the day
There is love there. and thats all that matters in the end
I am so thankful for my health
I am a little bit squishy in some areas
but all in all i am pretty healthy.
I am thankful for tears,
Tears of pain, tears of joy, tears of laughter
Because through those tears I get Strength.
I am thankful for my 2 nieces and my 5 nephews
They absolutley make me happy. 
I am so thankful for my friends. If im having a bad day
I know i can call for help, for hope or just for a hug.

I literally could go on all day about the things I am thankful for
What are you thankful for? 
Thinking about it is making my day a little bit better
Goodnight everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. For this very moment, I'm thankful for your blog. Reading it, really make my day ^_^

    ReplyDelete