What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Sick of me yet?

I know this is like my 4th post today..
ever feel like you have so much to say and no one to say it to? Like everyones ears are plugged and u dont feel like your getting anywhere with your words? Thats me today.. I feel like I just need to talk (or type) in this case.. I dont care if anyone listens.. but when I have so much in me to say I just need to get it out.. Type it out.. Sing it out.. Cry it out.. Scream it out.. I dont know.
I am feeling a little bit unsatisfied. With everything.. With my life.. With my Husband.. With my kids.. With myself.. Pretty much with everything. I just feel like there is so much more out there for me.. Like ive been stuffed in a sardine can.. With all the other sardines.. Waiting for someone to tun that little nob and unscrew me.. I'm feel like I can grow so much more than I have.. I'm 25 years old, I've been married for almost 8 years.. ITs been pretty great most of the time.. There have been some really serious challenges but i just brush them off and move forward. I absolutly love my husband..dont get me wrong.. But is love ever really enough? We dont fight. He works so hard for us.. He does whatever I ask of him, he loves his kids with such Reckless abandon.. He is willing to take a bullet or get hit by a train for the people that he loves. I should be clinging onto him like he is it.. But i feel my grasp slipping away. its been 8 years.. Its been 8 years..
We live with my parents. I bow down to there every command. I do the Grocery Shopping, the dishes, the cleaning the cooking to taking care of.. And I feel like theres no one to take care of me.. It would be nice for once to not have to drive myself to the emergency room, I spent all last sunday in the emergency room. by myself.. suffering from a kidney stone passing.. I just wish someone would have been there with me.. To hold the barf bucket or push the nurse call button.. Or just to tell me its going to be okay.. Is that selfish? Am I being Selfish? Pity Party much?
I feel like I'm slipping away from me.. The girl who is fun, and care free and loving.. I feel like im becoming mean and bitter. I feel like im becoming the girl that no one wants to be friends with.. I want to be the girl that gets invited to things, the one that people actually want to be around. I want to be held.. I want someone to hold my hand.. I want someone to kiss me with so much passion that I think i am going to die.. is that too much to ask for? Maybe it is true that you cant have everything..

1 comment:

  1. Sick of my comments yet? It's funny how much we are a like!! I know exactly what you mean and I know how you feel. I always wonder what if, or what happened?

    ReplyDelete