What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

One moment Please

Excuse me While I wipe the Crazies off of my face..
Today has been quite a struggle..
My mood is good on the outside but shaking on the inside.
All of my  days consist of the same things..
A constant effort to stay sane.
To not let the craziness inside me out.
Locked away in a vault marked..
Open and Die!!

Allowing myself to be taken over by all the demons I have inside me..
The Death and destruction of my thoughts..
The Horror in my dreams.
I wouldnt be able to make it.
sucking the very breath that gives me life..
today im drowning in fear..
Bieng swallowed whole..
Both of my kids are over at friends house
My husband is baking...
and im secretly Dying inside..

No comments:

Post a Comment