What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Depressed...




Its Every where
Its your sister, Its your mother
Its your Bother
Its your Best friend
Yes not everyone is  Depressed All the time
Not everyone is depressed ever.
Not everyone is depressed at one time or another.
I know I try to hide it.
I know I try to tuck it away.
I know I dont cut myself, or other forms of self mutilation
I know I dont threaten to commit suicide.
I know I dont cry all the time in front of you.
Be aware of it. Its all Around You..

1 comment:

  1. Kat, when I look at your blog, I see myself 5 years ago. I sometimes wish I kept all my blogs, but when darkness smothered me, I deleted everything and hid away from the world many times.

    I'm not like that anymore and if you wish you could go read my blog. Maybe you'll find something there that will help you?

    Good luck on your journey :)

    ReplyDelete