What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Girls Girls Girls..

There are a couple of girls that are really starting to get on my nerves..
they are caddy.. Insecure.. bitchy.. Stupid and everything else imaginable..
Im tired of it.. I try to be kind.. I try really really hard to keep the peace..
but the peace has just about been thrown out the window.
I am trying to be friends with everyone.. Trying to love everyone.'
Trying not to stoop to the level where someone could categorize me in the "bitchy mean" girl category..
Ugh... SOOOO FRUSTRAITED!

1 comment:

  1. Part of the reason I had to go to an alternative high school. Girls can be EVIL!!!

    ReplyDelete