What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

feeling..

Im feeling incredibly broken today
Shattered into pieces
My heart is heavy with grief
My eyes are heavy with tears
Im have trouble breathing
and I am feeling hopeless
Im tired. Im scared
Im ready for it all to be over
If it werent for my children
It would be.
ALL OVER
Im not brave enough today
To push aside my OCTD
Im not strong enough today
To wipe away my own Tears
Im not ready to die
But im not strong enough to live
Im not suicidal just praying for
Relief..
God,
Please help me see the beauty behind the Darkness
Please give me a glimmer of hope
Please take me away from my pain
And deliver me from dread
Please Lift me up
Please carry my burden, 
Please bring me piece.
Please help me hold on
Please Carry me until I can walk on my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment