What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Voting..

I'll admit it.. I didn't vote.. I'm a bad bad bad Voter.. In fact in the 8 yrs i have been legally able to vote I haven't..  I swear on my honor and the honor of those around me that next time, I will proudly support the I voted badge on Face book.. but for now.. I will bitch about those who were elected privately to myself.. because without voting i allow someone else to choose for me.

1 comment: