What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Moment of Silence..

I just wanted to take a few minutes to remember and honor some of the cases over the past few years that have really affected me.. News stories and such.. Just pictures.. Names and dates.. No explanation because It would take me hrs.. If you have any questions about what has happened to these people Google them.. They all have amazing stories, and all of their lives were cut painfully short..

Bobby Tillman.. Stomped to death While 15 people stood by and watched
 Tyler Clementi, Committed suicide after bieng outed by his college roommates on the internet
Caylee Anthony.. Murdered by her mother so she could "get her life back"


Lacey Peterson. Her and her baby Connor, Murdered and dumped in the ocean.. Lacey was 9 month pregnant and Baby Connor was still in Utero
Zahra Baker.. 10 yrs old.. Dissappeared and has not been seen. Her Prosthetic leg was found at the dump and they are searching for her body.


Susan Powell.. Dissappeared Dec 2009..
Remember these People and their families as we continue on to the holidays. I dont know about you but remembering these people and all of the others that lives have been so ended WAY to soon will allow me to hug my kids a little bit tighter.. Love them a little bit deeper..
RIP Friends I never knew..

No comments:

Post a Comment