What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Post Secret..

(Jeanna, I totally stole this from you.. Hope you don't mind! )
Postsecret.com. Is one of those sites that you can waste hours of time on. Not doing anything but reading peoples Post-it secrets.






This is the one, that totally made me stop and think.. Are there things that I want to tell people? Yes, yes there is. I'm not one to bite my tongue.. infact, I can be down right bitchy and mean if I dont want to be nice. I am completely honest, I tell people what I think and I (most of the time) dont feel any remorse. Are there anythings that you want to say but dont have the gumption to say it? Write it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment