What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

ugh.. Day 4

I spent the whole day cleaning and degreasing and dedusting and dejunking this house.. Ugh is all I have to say.. I literally started at 10 am and didnt stop until 4:30.. It looks a lot better and I rearranged some things but it is still in serious need of a major overhaul.. All the way down to the floor boards..
Running away seems like a much better idea right now. but since that option is off the table I guess ill just keep on cleaning until I can stand being here.
On a much lighter note.. Kristina (big sister) is back and so is baby Austin. Along with baby Austins Dad Grant.. Hopefully its smooth sailing. and all goes well.. But with this many super loud super opinionated people it might get a little loud.. As for me.. The microwave is calling my name with the chicken thats defrosting.. soon to be battered and deep fried for everyones pleasure..

No comments:

Post a Comment