What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

50 things I love




These are 50 things I LOOOOVE in (No) particular order!
1. I Heart T.V. 
2. I Heart Dr. Pepper
3. I Heart being an adult.
4. I Heart anything that has to do with love
5. I Heart my 2 sisters. 
6. I Heart my baby Brother
7. I Heart The Biggest Loser
8. I Heart My 2 nieces and my 5 nephews

9. I Heart the Military
10. I Heart my cell phone
11. I Heart Writing
12. I Heart Scentsy
13. I Heart my AMAZING Husband
14. I Heart Birthdays
15. I Heart Vodka Cranberries
16. I Heart my kiddos
17. I Heart goodnight kisses
18. I Heart Snuggling
19. I Heart Opiates.. (lol)
20. I Heart NYC
21. I Heart Blogging
22. I Heart Babies
23. I Heart Shoes
24. I Heart getting my Nails done
25. I Heart Getting my hair done
26. I Heart Pedicures
27. I Heart Glee
28. I Heart the color Pink
29. I Heart Musicals. (esp. Rent)
30. I Heart Singing
31. I Heart Showers
32. I Heart Sighting the Pledge of allegiance. I always always cry
33. I Heart bieng an American
34. I Heart (most of the time) Democracy
35. I Heart God
36. I Heart Forever 21
37. I Heart Sweaters
38. I Heart Maxi dresses
39. I Heart Hearts
40. I Heart giggling
41. I Heart Hymns
42. I Heart girlfriends
43. I Heart everyone.
44. I Heart Facebook
45. I Heart Kirstie Alley
46. I Heart White Christmas the Movie
47. I Heart date night
48. I Heart Soccer
49. I Heart watching my kids laugh
50. I Heart a good cry.

1 comment:

  1. Kirstie Alley is awesome...found your blog & wanted to say hello...I'm off to wash my hands again (it's my ocd talking)...new follower...enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete