What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Reaching out..




Hey everyone..
     I try really hard not to get too involved in different Organizations and things on my public Forum. But this one I feel strongly about. A friend of mine is going through a really rough time, He's son Kyler was born to the most Loving Father in the world.. Kylers mother on the other hand is another story. Please follow the link below and read the Story. Kyler was born in August he is a small innocent little guy and they need help to get him into a proper home. Please Blog Friends, anything will help. Prayers are also bieng called for. We don't want the justice system to fail this little guy, before he even has a chance.  

http://www.helpkyler.com/helpkyler/Help_Kyler.html

2 comments:

  1. Kat, people like you are truly a blessing. Thank you so much for your support during this tough time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything I can do Caleb.. You have come so far since high school and your son deserves only the best.. You CLEARLY are his best fit.. Anything Else I can do will be more than a pleasure..

    ReplyDelete