What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dear Amazon.com

You just lost a Very Loyal costumer of many years.
I will no longer be buying things from you, Selling books on your site or buying things from people on your site.
I am so disgusted by your inability to draw Ethical lines. Promoting books such as "A pedophiles guide" will not be tolerated by me or my family.
                                                                           Disgusted  Consumer
                                                                                             Kat

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty sick. I would think there are some sort of guidelines that sellers have to follow. Are there ANY rules regarding illegal activities? Like would they allow someone to sell a book explaining the cooking process of meth? Or how to dispose of a dead body? Just some ponderings...
    http://www.ashafullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to have to research that.. The man that wrote the book self-published it. So I assume Publishing a book yourself falls under Freedom of speech. There definitely should have some sort of Ethical guidelines.

    ReplyDelete