What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Anais Nin



Kept me Sane today.
I keep thinking about this quote.



Im trying really really hard to just remember this
MY perfect, imperfections are whats keeping me okay today.
The Sighs of Grief that come with my OCTD
The Constant fear of death.
The Constant worry of the unknown.
Are set aside at this moment
For me to just Breath.
Remembering that on the other side of grief is Sanity.

Behind every tear is a smile
Behind every sob is laughter..
Just remembering that.. Through Anais Nin
Is making everything okay today..


No comments:

Post a Comment