What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Randomness

So When I get really bored
I will go to Google Images and just type in a word
and see what comes up. 
Today I Typed in Yesterday. 
Heres What Google Images Gave today. 

Ballerina..
You are so Beautiful. 
 
 The Title to this picture is 
"Ashes of Yesterday"
Thought it was pretty good. 
If you dont know what this is you are 
FIRED!!

I'll give you a hint.. 
Oh, I believe in Yesterday" 



Love this.. 

Have a good Today..
Because at midnight. 
Today is Yesterday. 
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment