What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Monday, March 7, 2011

decisions. decision

I'm struggling alot withe idea of destiny. Was there a plan already in line for me? Did I miss my exit? Is there a granduer plan that fate has its hand in? Jason and I are just tyring to figure out where we belong. A few opportunities are starting to come forth. All good choices. But when it comes down to it.which one is for us? Jump and stand still. Run or wallk. West or east.? Hopefully itfigures it self iut soon. I'm tired. Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment