What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Change.

Have you ever thought,
"If someone did this or that, the world would be a better place?"
Have you ever looked at a piece of trash on the ground and said
"If someone would just pick up the trash the world would be much prettier?"




I been guilty of thinking such things. 
I have been guilty of passing judgement on other people
without looking in the mirror.

I have always wondered why the world 
is in such a Disaster.
It always have been.
Since Biblical times
people have been fighting over this or that for ever.
Wonder why?

Do you think that WE (as in you and me)
can change that?

Mahatma K. Ghandi once said
"You must be the change you want to see in the world"

That doesn't mean we have to Protest 
or go around the world preaching.

To me it means 
Being the "change" I want to see in my life.
My world.
I raise my kids in a non-judgement zone.
They are taught to love everyone.
To see people for who they are.
Not where they are from,
or what they do.


Befriend, Not Belittle..
Equality is the pathway to peace.

I think we all can be the change.
Love as you want to be loved.
Teach Tolerance
and
Kindness

I want to live in peace.
I want to live in Love.

I just want to say one thing before I go.
I am Pro-Life, Pro-Marriage, Pro-Gay
Pro-Different, Pro-peace
Pro-Love
PRO-HUMANITY.
Let's Be the "change" 







No comments:

Post a Comment