What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 6

Celebrity Crush


there is something so Old School
about this hottie.
Joseph Gordan Levitt.

mmmm mmmm mmmmmmmmmmm
He is my freebie!
Which basically means that if he comes up to me
and asks me to have sex with him
I can without getting into trouble by my husband.
:) hehe I can dream right??


I just need to say that my husband has a freebie too.

No comments:

Post a Comment