What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 13

Something I am afraid of

If you are an "avid" reader of my blog
you already know that I have 
Obsessive Compulsive Thinking Disorder
I constantly think about death and other things.
I am scared of the "unknown"
What happens after 
What happens before
What happens to my family
What happens to the world.

I am scared to death of change.
I will live in one place and never leave if it
means I dont have to adjust to a new enviornment.
I don't know. 
I'm a crazy person. 


1 comment: