What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 9 and Day 10!!

A Place you Love..




There is something about NYC 
that brings joy to my heart.. 
The Energy of Times Square at 1 AM
The People Buzzing through the city.
The lights. The mood.
The Tourists. 
The Taxi Cabs. 
If I wasnt so scared of change 
I would tell my husband ok, 
when he says "lets move to NYC"
Maybe one day I will be brave.
But for now, I'll just go visit.. 

People I love..

 Jason, 
We've been married for almost 8 years.
We have been through soo much together.
He is the glue to my 
broken pieces..

Xander (7)
Eliza (almost 5)
They are literally the reason I breath.
They are so different But equally loved.
Eliza is High Strung, 
So Smart,
SO Beautiful.
She gives me a run for my money. 
She can be completly Erratic
High Maintenance 
and Short Tempered (just like her mom)
But She makes me love deeper
and pushes my boundaries
Xander is Sweet
(mostly) even tempered
he is amazingly smart
He is so helpful
He isn't afraid to speak his mind.
He is strong willed and happy. 
He can be emotional and Overly Excited
But sweet and Happy
He can read peoples emotions
and He always knows What to say.

Like I said. They are the Reason I breath
They give me life.



No comments:

Post a Comment