What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30 day challenge.. (taken from my sister.)



DAy 1.           Thats me!!! I took it on the 25th of Feb!!
                                 1. I always take pictures of myself at that angle
so I can hide my double chin :)
2. I have been married for almost 8years!!
It really is insane since I just turned 26.
3. I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years.
I have had 1 miscarriage and other than that..
No luck in the Pregnancy department.
4. I dance to music videos when no one is watching.
5. I have this fascination with The Trans-gendered community.
I want to learn EVERYTHING i can about them.
6. I hate the N word.. It makes me cringe whenever I hear it.
7. I LOVE Shakespeare. I have read his complete works 5 times.
8. I wear a double digit size pants.. and guess what? I'm comfortable in my skin!
9. I am IN LOVE with Gerard Butler.
10. I HATE Scallops.. they make me want to vomit.
11. My husbands dream is to be a chef. My dream is for him
NOT to be a chef.
12. I want to visit New England in the fall
13. I secretly wish I had an Irish Accent
14. St Patricks Day is my Favorite holiday
15. I love Pizza. I could eat it everyday for the rest of my life
and be absolutly content with my life.
there you go friends!!
See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment