What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My family..

Day 14!!

My family Consists of the following.

My Dad
Buster he is one of a kind.
Amazingly Mechanical
A little overwhelming
But a GREAT GRANDPA!!

My Mom
Susan.
She is very Smart.
Too smart for her own good.
A GREAT GRANDMA!

My Older Sister
Kristina.
She is a good big sister
a GREAT mother.
She is secure with who she is
and she doesnt care what
people think.

My little sister
Sabrina
She is a Pistol
She knows what she wants
and isnt afraid of what it takes to get there.
Everyone says Eliza is just like her
If Eliza turns out like Her Aunt Bina
She will be in good shape for her life.

Little Brother
Buster
(Buzzy)
He is a handful and a half
Full of love
He is so funny and Caring
I wish I saw him more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment