What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge!!

Day 13!!!


7 eye shadows
Blue, Silver, Amber, Brown,  Purple, Moonstone, Brown Matte
1 Shimmery Powder Eyeshadow
1 cheek stain
1 Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara in Jet Black
1 Firming Eye Cream
1 Day Solution Face Moisture
1 liquid Shimmer
1 Powder Shimmer
1 Mary Kay Highlighter Pen. 
Lots of Brushes. 
:)

This is just the stuff that is in my everyday makeup bag.
I am an over-indulger of makeup 
and hair products.. 
My poor husband. 
And basically I should be a Mary Kay Spokesperson

i got a good deal on the makeup. 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment