What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Pet Peeves!!

DAY 3
 Pet Peeves!
I only have a few. 
Im a pretty easy to please kinda a girl
But I do have a few things that drive me CRAZY!!
CAP LOCKS.. ISN'T THIS ANNOYING?
i HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE WRITE IN CAPS LOCKS. 

Another Pet Peeve.
I HATE it when I'm in a bad mood
and my husband tries to put me in a better mood 
by picking on me. Or making fun of me. Or tickling me..
guess what It doesn't work.
All you are doing is pissing me off even more..
I will kill you if you tickle me when I'm mad. :)

And Another..
I hate on facebook when girls are like
"Oh, I love him he gives me butterflies. He's my best friend.
My soul mate. We are going to last forever" 
and then the next post is 
"OMG what an asshole. I cannot believe he did that to me!! 
I don't know what I was thinking, he's such a jerk" 
No really? I thought he was your soul mate..
OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
Hello read your last 100 posts.. I bet 99% of them
are about how much you HATE him.. 

And Another..
Snoring.
And I realize this is totally hypocritical because I am the worst Snorer in the world
ask Jason. 
But when I am having a hard time sleeping and I finally
start getting to sleep and big man next to me
is Sounds like Paul Bunyan with a Giant Chain saw
All I want to do is put a pillow over his head. 
He refuses to wear his snore gaurd we spent 300 dollars on 
and he wont wear breath right strips..
Prepare to get the Elbow in the Ribs..

Thats like 4.. I could go on forever
But I will stop because I am being nice today :)

On A Side Note
I AM SO PROUD OF MY LITTLE MAN!
He is Above Average in all Cirriculum areas
and FAR above the schools less than par requirements.
So proud of him! 


 This was Xanders 5th Birthday :)
He is 7 now. But I love this picture!
Good night Everyone!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment