What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 7.. and Day8!!!

An Animal you would Love to keep as a Pet


There is something so Muppet Like
to these three-toed sloths.
They are so slow, and lazy.
They carry their babies on their stomachs
for so long..
I just love them. I wish I could have one.
 because they are soo cute!

DAY 8
Hobbies!!
I sleep..
It's what I do.
I can sleep for days if given the opportunity.
If you ask my husband
I am really really good at it.
In fact.
I'm going to bed right now..
GOODNIGHT!!

1 comment:

  1. Sloths are my FAVORITE!!!! If I could be reincarnated I would be a sloth!

    ReplyDelete