What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 5

Of My 30 day Challenge..

Well Day 5 has arrived..
My Parental Units..

My dad strictly told me no pictures of him.
So No pictures are bieng posted.

My mom and dad were married on
7/9/59
Dad was 19
Mom was 18

they have been married ever since.
There relationship isnt perfect.
Their Parenting isnt perfect
But they did the best they could.
I love them.
They are the reason for my existence.
MY children Love them so much.
We have a good family (most of the time)
Thats all I have to say.
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment