What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Friday, February 25, 2011

stomach ache..

My Stomach is in knots.
I'm so nervous about my Surgery.
It's making me sick.
I keep getting called a
"drama queen" or a "baby"
But its not that.
I am a singer.
Music = Life
However small the percent
that my voice will change
Or that I will lose it all together
the fear of that .000001%
has consumed me.
I dont really care about anything else.
If one of my children died
I would soothe myself through song.
If I lost one of my arms
I would console myself through song.
If I couldn't sing.
I would
DIE!!
I'm terrified.

Please help me make it through with everything I hold dear
Attatched.
My life is nothing with song.
My heart is nothing without melody.


No comments:

Post a Comment