What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

ITs so windy outside.

I'm sitting here on a wednesday afternoon
Just trying to make it through the day without getting back in bed.
I am really bad about that. Especially when I'm feeling low.
Lady E is at school and So is X
I have to go pick Lady E up at 3
which is in 45 minutes. I promised her icecream on the way home.
She is so sweet. She can always tell when i'm feeling low. 
She wouldnt leave my side this morning.
She can always make me feel better!

Have you heard the Ben Folds Song "You dont know me"
I love it .
It is my Anthem right now.
I feel like no one knows who I am. The real Kat!
"If I'm the person that you think I am"
you are probably very very mistaken.
I am not deep. But not Shallow.
I'm traditional but non-complient
I'm not happy, but I'm not sad.
I smile when I want to cry
and Cry when I should be smiling.
I have Diarrhea of the mouth.
I am unsensored and crass.
I guess I am a little bit of everything
I get what I want. Not really caring if I get what I need.
I like to be hugged.. I love hugs.. I love the feeling of arms tightly wrapped around me in
my times of need.
I want a hug right now. so i'm going to go snuggle me some BB AK.

No comments:

Post a Comment