What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Zach Wahls Speaks About Family



I was reading Perez Hilton's Blog tonight.
I came across these 2 videos. Ellens first and then I decided to google Zach Wahls.
His video has had over 1.5 million hits since it was posted.
He is so elequent. So Smart. So incredibly normal.
He was raised by 2 women. I am 100% pro-love.
I think we should be able to chose who we companion with.
Who we love. Regardless of our sexual orientation.
I feel like there is always an injustice. An Imbalance.
We live in the FREEIST Country in the World.
And yet we cant even chose who we marry.
Its sobering. Its a travesty.
Chose Love. Fight for Love. 
I am so overwhelmed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment