What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

day in the So Called Life


I just added this Gem to my Netflix Queue
I cannot wait for it!! 
I was a little two young for this show 
when it was actually on for its few short seasons
But Now. I'm ready for it.
I need some Grungy.. Sappy..Drama in my life
To distract me from my Drama filled Sappy life.
Plus.. Who can use a little more 
Claire Danes in their life?? I know I can!!

BTW if you havent logged onto google today
Its This guys' 183rd birthday
By this guy I mean Jules Verne.
He had an imagination that was so beyond 
the ideas of people back then.
His inventions came to fruition 
and he was one of the greatest writers of All Time!!


Well Its dinner time. Plus baby Austin is whining.. 
I'll see ya all tomorrow!!

1 comment: