What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My 30 year old "Bucket List"

 My Birthday is coming up soon. 
I'm going to be 26 on March 6th. 
To me 26-29 are in between ages.
Your not a young 20something. 
But your definitely not 30.
So I was reading another blog and she had a list of goals 
She wants to do by age 30.
a Bucket List of sorts. 
So I have been thinking A lot 
About what would be on my 30 by 30 "Bucket List"
So here goes. 
1. Pick up a strangers bill at a resturaunt. 
2. See a Hump Back Whale
3.Get up before the sun Rises everyday for a month
4. Commit to Recycle for a whole year
5. Bird Watch in the Bayou
6. Buy my first house
7. get and stay on a budget. 
8. Throw a Black tie affair
9. Take a Journalism Class
10. Go on a Mediterranean Cruise
11. Meet someone that is 100 years old 
12. Be a Mentor
13. Write a cook book
14. Climb Mt. Sneffles in Western Colorado (14,000 ft)
15. Plan a Suprise party for my husband
16. Go Back To NYC
17. Take my kids to Disney World
18. Go on a Family vacation. Somewhere there isn't family.
19. Write in a Journal everyday for a year
20. Go Christmas Caroling
21. Pick up the Violin again
22. Take Guitar Lessons
23. Write a song
24. Tell my husband something sweet. Everyday. Forever
25. Tell someone my Story of Surviving Suicide 
26. Study Buddhism
27. Go to Therapy and actually take something away from it. 
28. Sing the National anthem at a Montrose high school football game
29. Take Jason to a Broncos Game
30.Make a Loan on Kiva.Org 
(I totally stole #30 from Nicole but its something that I have been wanting to do!)

So my 30th birthday is going to be on March 6th 2015
I'll be marking these off my list in no time!!

1 comment:

  1. I think I can help with #25 and #27
    For #7 go to www.mint.com--it's free and helpful.
    Sounds fun--good luck!

    ReplyDelete