What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Craziness.. and Lots and Lots of tears..

things got crazy at my parents house yesterday, 
fighting. Words exchanging
Hearts breaking. 
Jason had to get me out of there.
SO we packed up a few things for the night and ran away to 
My sisters house. 
Spent the night. Went to dinner.
Cried some more. 
Thank god for my sister.
She can be the head that I need to keep
when mine is exploding. 
Jason has also been a Saving grace for me.
he lets me scream. He lets me cry.
He lets me punch and kick.
he lets me scream and yell.
And after everything we have gone through
he can still pick me up and put back my pieces. 
Im grateful for yesterday..
Lessons learned. 
Learned how to act.
What to say and where do say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment