What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Okay Readers..

this is the only Time you will read about my own business or advertise for it.. So be patient with me and I will Return to my Regularly scheduled programming after dinner..
I have been on and off with myself about starting a home business. I have done it a few times. Some with major Success and Others with minimal or no success at all. I have been fence sitting for over a year about Mary Kay and I Finally took the plunge.
I have been IN LOVE with Mary Kay Products For years and I am always sharing my love for it with everyone. Loaning out my makeup or Facial Cleansers to friends and Family. They would by it of course because they LOVE IT! But I wasn't making any profits from it. So I decided if I was going to spread the word about it I might as well bite the bullet and Sell it! Because I AM SOOOO proud of it.. I Launched my website and Started my business. So if you are looking for Product need to refill or just want to try it I'm your girl! (if you don't already have a Mary Kay Lady) Go to my Website and Order!! I am so excited about this. and I swear on My honor and Love for my Children that I am not going to post this link again!! Just once. and I will go back to my crazy bi-polar and sometimes suicidal self!! :D


http://www.marykay.com/Katxerickson/default.aspx

2 comments: