What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Shocking.

Every 40 seconds a Teenager tries to commit suicide in the United states.. every 40 seconds.. that to me is horrifying.
This makes me so super sad. I just want to let any of my teenage readers one thing.
IT GETS BETTER!
Coming from one of those teens (me)
I am so thankful that my attempts were unsuccesful
I have found Love
Friends.
laughter through my pain.
I  still have some sadness
but overall I do okay..
It gets better.
At the very very very bottom of my darkest hours.
I have to think about the What ifs?
What if I go through with this and my life gets remarkably better
and Im not here to enjoy it.
What if I go through with this and my kids
end up hating me for it.
What if It gets better for me because I'm not here
but causes everyone else in my life pain.
I have to remember it gets better.
The good days will out reach the bad and my life becomes
easier to bear..
It gets better.
It has too.

No comments:

Post a Comment