What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Needing an outlet.

I'm desperately in need of an outlet today. I am having troubles just getting through the day without crawling into my bed and taking a nap for the rest of my life. Im so tired. I am so sad.
I feel like I'm having an out of body experience today. You know when you feel like your standing next to your body watching it go through your daily routine. Feed the little people. Do the dishes. Clean the bathroom. sit on the couch in statuesque depression. Like I know my hands are typing right now but it feels so surreal. like its not you, but its you. Im not sure if im making any sense right now. I just need some quiet Me time.. Some lock yourself in the closet and hope no one finds you time.. And of course.. The little people are crying and whining.. Back to the daily Grind.. the Me time must wait for another day. 

1 comment:

  1. Winter blues. Bleck! Something that has really helped me is Vitamin D3. Take 5000 IU per day. Yes I said 5000.

    ReplyDelete