What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Letting it speak for itself

This is the Kat that is on Ambien. Drowsy and Extremely tired
I get some of my most brilliant ideas while on sleeping pills.
But they dont neccesarity come off as such.
I am totally obsessessed with ParaPhsycology. Like the idea that someone can track down spirits and listen to what they have to say. (I'm typing with one eye opened because I'm almost completly blind in my left eye) Anyway back to Dead people. Ive been watching Ghost Adventureres. On the Travel Channel. Its amazing. They actually show spirits and AV eqiupment picking up on weirdness that happens all around us. It kinda makes me paranoid,. Like I need those Glasses from 13 Ghosts to make me able to see everything that nots there around me. I know that someone died in the house I'm living in and I bet he is looking for his wife. But I cant see him so I have no idea if thats real or not. I want to go to the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, CO.. To find Ghosts.. Maybe I can be a Ghost Hunter... Meh. Who knows. Im crazy.
Who ya gonna call?? GHOST BUSTER KAT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment