What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lbs for Lbs..

Hey bLog FrIenDs

I just pledged 20 lbs to the pounds for pounds 
Biggest Loser Challenge. 
For every lb I lose Biggest Loser donates 11 cents 
To a Food bank in my area 
11 cents doesnt sound like much
but that is equivalent to 1 lb of food.
I'm really excited about this
because I know that I am making a change for me
and a change for America. 
I cant wait to see my results 
over the next few weeks. 
20 lbs of food can feed so many families. 
so I challenge you all to do the same
Go to 
Pledge your lbs you want to shed
and help feed people in your area..

No comments:

Post a Comment