What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

a little misconstrued

My thoughts are completely out of sync with my actions and body today.
Im a little misconstrued , all over the place.

Like a Cluster of Chaos. built into my {not so} tiny frame.
I feel out of sorts and a little indifferent.
I want to be whole again. I want to be put back together and bonded with a strong arms.
I want to be organized in thought and body. Instead of Dislocated and Disjointed.

I feel like my soul is wondering around aimlessly
Detached from my heart.
I know what they both need
Unfortunately they are 2 completely different answers to a dilemma that needs. 

I need Solace.
Peace
Comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment