What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Porcelean Priestess

I have been throwing up all day..
Binge Drinking wasn't my friend last night
Im sure I make my mom sooo proud..


1 comment:

  1. Does that mean that you answered your own question of "moderation?"

    Hey---I know a great alternative to alcohol.
    Water kefir. I make it all the time. It gets fizzy like soda, has TONS of good bacteria for your gut and can have a relaxing affect.
    look it up on www.culturesforhealth.com
    If you want to try some, let me know and I will bring you some.
    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete