What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Monday, April 25, 2011

{Insert FacePalm Here}





As you may have noticed 
it's been quite a while since my last post. 

Well, Its not out of Laziness
Or Writers block.
Its out of pure timelessness!!

I posted a month or so ago about my husband 
quitting his job.
Well its been a while so I thought.
"I'll get a job to help out"
WHAT WAS I THINKING??
I am 26 years old and have maybe worked a total of 3 part time years
Since I was old enough to work. 
By part time I mean like once or twice a week for 3 years TOTAL!!
-Insert Laughter here-
I know. 
I have been amazingly blessed with a husband
who works hard to make sure his family doesnt go without
We wanted for nothing. 
Always had money for this or that. 
 
Well I started my full time job last wednesday 
I have worked a total of 31 hrs since then. 
doesnt seem like alot to you?
  Well its a lot to me.
You may think
"well you were a stay at home mom for 8 years thats a job in and of itself"
your right it is a job.,
But If I had a boss I would have been canned after sleeping in until 11.
feeding my kids cold cereal every morning 
and forgetting to do laundry for a week or so.
{Worst SAHM EVER!}
My feet hurt. My back hurts.
My brain hurts and I am so tired I could go to bed right now
and sleep until Sunday.. 
I know, I know. 
Whiner Whiner Whiner.
Go ahead call the WHAAAAMBULANCE I would appreciate a 
involuntary committal to a nut house!!
I'm schedualed to work 39 hours this week. 
 Bring it on. 
I think..

1 comment: