What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Grrrrr...


It's a good thing these three
are so Lovely. 
Or I might KILL myself!!

Just a run down,
The Big boy is my son
Xander
The little lady is my daughter
Eliza
And the little baby is my nephew
Austin. 
He is refusing to go to sleep
because he misses his mom and dad.
Oh the hardships of a 10 month old.. 
Sigh..

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog all the time, just have never commented on it. You have beautiful children, and I love their names.
    Blessings on you and yours,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shirley!! I love hearing from my readers!! Life has been pretty crazy for me and my little family!! I shall update soon!!

    ReplyDelete