What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Life...

Or something Like it..

So was just kind of reading through my blog
and realized the last 10 or so posts
have just been me bitching about 
how bad my life sucks..
Whaaaa whaaaa whaaaa
Bitch
Moan
Wine. 
So instead of going with the theme of it all
I decided that tonight I will get back to the things I am TRULY Happy about..
On March 2nd my husband quit his job.
{total life buZz kill if you ask me}
But it actually has been the best thing 
to happen to our family in a long time
He has spent the last 5 years underground Coal Mining. 
Spending a year and a half of that time
Commuting back and forth from either Colorado or Wyoming/
Which is between a 3 and 5 hr commute for him.
He would leave Sunday afternoon and come home 
Friday morning. 
Needless to say I only saw him 2 and a half days a week,.
It was so hard on us.
Our kids
and just life in General.
So after much discussion he quit. 
I am so glad he is here.
our kids are happy he is here. 
Life is just so much better now.
WE are still jobless. Moneyless. Lifestyless
But We are Together. 
I'm Just feeling extremely blessed about everything. 
Plus I got a job.
Not the most Glamorous job for a Grown Women 
But a job. 
And Jason is SOOO excited about being the stay at homer now
Until he finds a job.. 
Heres hoping he is a better Mom
than I am. 
Or my kids are IN TROUBLE!! 
♥


No comments:

Post a Comment