What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

gah.

Ambien makes  me crazy when i stay up...
I think i need to go to bed before i start
seeing imagniariums that are imaginary.
but before I go to sleep my wounds away.
I must share some wisdom from the parts of
my brain that comes alive when i speak.

The heart knows that the heart knows.
But the brain knows everything.
listen to the heart with restraint. it only wants to destroy you.
Listen to the brain with reason and understanding.
It wants to nourish your body with pure things.
I only want pure things.

No comments:

Post a Comment