What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

tired..

I'm feeling..
Tired 

But happy.
Overwhelmed with love
by my kids and husband.
So lucky to be a Mother.
Grateful for my mother
Grandmother
Mother-in-law
and sisters. 
MY kids are the reason why I breath
I am so lucky

Happy Mothers day everyone
Call your mom
Kiss you babies Mama
and be grateful for those in your life. 
goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment