What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

No Blog

Things have been looking up for me lately. 
Other than being horribly sick
Last weekend.

I really feel good. Not just Physically but emotionally
I lean on this blog when I'm down and Out.
For relief from the Waste Land 
My moods can be. 

So that's why I haven't been keeping up.
I feel good. 
I hope it lasts. 

Love 
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment