What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Road that Got me..

Here was a long 
winding road. 
It was narrow in places
and Wide with Baron land in others
There were Muddy Rivers
Ice cold lakes
And lots of Creatures from the woods
I'm making my way
one step at a time. 
and hoping I get where 
I need to stay. 

Go with my on my Journey to Grown.
I'm 26 now, I have 2 amazing kids
 a husband who is strong and Mighty
Meek and Mild
Lovely and Disgusting. 
But he holds my hand 
the whole way. 
No matter what I put him through.. 
I'm on my way out of the dense woods 
and Into the Light of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment