What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Social Media.

How much social media can one girl handle??
Penzu, (isn't really social but you know)
Pinterest
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
google+
seriously.. 
I think it's an addiction
I can't stop.
Someone send me a rope
A lifesaver
A floaty
A lighthouse.
Something.
I'm drowning in an ocean of 
Socialized Chaos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment