What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

realizations..

#1 Nothing is Ever as it seems

#2 I am never going to be happy.
Never.
Not because nothing makes me happy.
But because Emotionally I cannot
grasp the Emotion. 

#3 Death is becoming less of a joke to me

#4 We will never be who "they" want us to be
we will only be who we are

#5 Life isn't what you make of it.
Its what you Create it to be.

#6 My husband is amazingly amazing.
He will stand by me even when I am standing on 
the ledge about ready to jump off.

#7 I'm never going to be free of guilt
Guilt is the only true emotion I EVER feel.
Guilt because I was unable to change the past
Guilt for not standing up for her, when I knew No one else would
Guilt for allowing my emotions to override my brain
Guilt for Making him sick with grief because I can't be happy 
with who I am. 

#8 My children Might not always love me.
But NO matter What. I will love them
And they will always have a place to come home to when
life gets the best of them

#9 I might not be the best teacher,
But I love with abandon and my children with
realize my shortcomings come from love

#10 Anxiety takes over my brain. 
and I realized that Sometime I need it to.
It allows me to reboot and prioritize in order to make it stop. 
Anxiety is my Kryptonite. 
But unlike Superman. I can get back up

No comments:

Post a Comment