What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Dear Alka-Seltzer


You fail me..
I have the worst cold
and you have not come to my aid.
Your Blue liquid that finds its home
in your Blue Liquid Gels 
Hold no Solace for me.

Your Green Liquid
Gives me no relief 
that sleep brings.. 

Your are no longer my friend.
and I no longer share my 
hard earned money
with your share holders..

In the wise words of Alfalfa..
"You are the scum between my toes"

Love,
 Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment