What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lightening Strikes..


and
I
Am
Dead

There is the most beautiful
thunderstorm happening out side
Its almost midnight
and I can't sleep
It been a Tumulteous weekend full of
Anxiety, Grief, Guilt,
The only thing that would ease the pain
would be
to be
taken into the clouds and electrified
With light..
The Clashing thunderous booms to follow.
And I would fall to the ground
Into a garden and wake up in heaven
with sunshine on my face.
Peace in my heart
and rest in my soul.
Knowing my babies owuld be safe
In the arms of their daddy
and his heart would be released of the
stresses I bring.

As I Lay me Down to Sleep



No comments:

Post a Comment